Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time 30 mins
Yield: 24 cupcakes (3 Freestyle points per cupcake)
- 1 box Pillsbury sugar-free classic yellow cake mix
- 12 oz. diet orange soda
- 8 oz. fat-free Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Add the cake mix and orange soda to a mixing bowl.
- Use a handheld mixer and mix batter on low for 2 minutes.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners and fill each one up half way with the cupcake batter.
- Bake 18-23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely.
- Add Cool Whip to each of the cupcakes.
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE