- 8 sheet(s) phyllo dough
- 4 spray(s) cooking spray, or enough to coat dough
- 3/4 halves unsalted pecan halves, chopped lengthwise into 3 pieces each
- 4 large egg white(s), lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup(s) unpacked brown sugar, firmly packed
- 6 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
Cut phyllo sheets in half diagonally to form 2 equal-size triangles. Place 1 sheet in prepared pan, lightly coat with cooking spray, and top with another sheet of phyllo, placing corners just to the right of previous corners. Repeat with remaining sheets, so you’re covering the pan with a fan of phyllo. Bake until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 325°F. Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl; pour into crust. Bake, uncovered, about 35 minutes or until firm. Cover halfway through baking process if crust becomes too brown. Cool in pan.
WW SP: 9