Prep Time 30 mins
Cook Time 45 mins
Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
Yield: 3 1/2 cups (1 Freestyle point)
- 2 15.5 oz. cans of chickpeas
- .5 oz. Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- No-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Lay them flat on a dishtowel (or paper towel) for 30 minutes to dry.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the chickpeas.
- Spray the chickpeas with no-stick cooking spray and half of the ranch seasoning. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take chickpeas out of the oven, stir them up, spray with no-stick spray and add the rest of the ranch seasoning. Place back in the oven for 25 minutes.
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE