WEIGHT WATCHERS SMARTPOINTS : THE ONLY WEIGHT WATCHERS POST YOU NEED
One of the hardest things about any plan, including Weight Watchers Smart Points is starting something new. It can be hard to make that first step. If you are here, chances are you’ve already done that hard work! Another issue that some people have with the Smart Points program and Weight Watchers in general is that it can get kind of pricey. We can help with that, don’t get discouraged before you even being. Over the years I’ve figured out How to do Weight Watchers for FREE!
Join my FREE Weight Watchers (Freestyle Smartpoints): Recipes & Support on Facebook!
Roasted potatoes, onions, sausage and peppers roast in the oven with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and rosemary. Don’t you love a meal that only dirties one pan? This is an easy one-dish meal that makes clean-up a breeze, and the smell in your kitchen will make everyone hungry!
- 1.5 lb (about 3 large) potatoes, russet or new
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered, layers separated
- 2 red bell peppers, seeds removed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary (fresh or dry)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- olive oil spray (I use my Misto)
- 1 lb Italian chicken sausage (al fresco’s) cut each link into 6-7 slices **
Open Next Page To See Full Recipe…