Yields: 6 cups | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 304 | Total Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 1170mg | Carbohydrates: 42g | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 11g | Protein: 27g | SmartPoints: 8
- 1 (10 ounce) can sugar free red enchilada sauce (optional, try SkinnyMs homemade enchilada sauce)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen or fresh corn
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro for garnish
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
[irp posts=”18271″ name=”Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken”]
- In a large slow cooker, add the enchilada sauce, undrained tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, corn, and uncooked chicken breasts. Add in the chicken stock and all of the seasonings. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-5 hours, low for 5-8 hours or when the chicken will easily shred. Remove the chicken from the crockpot and shred in another bowl using two forks. Meanwhile, add the Greek yogurt to the crock pot and stir until well combined. Add the shredded chicken back into the crockpot. Stir until the chicken is combined.
- Serve with chopped cilantro on top.