Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 255 | Total Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 933mg | Carbohydrates: 12g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Protein: 24g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
- 1 pound ground turkey sausage
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, sliced thin
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey sausage and cook, stirring often to crumble, until cooked through. Drain excess fat from the sausage.
- Add the sesame oil followed by the cabbage, carrot, red cabbage, onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, salt and pepper to the skillet with the sausage. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until cabbage has softened a bit but is still a little crunchy.
- Remove from the heat and top with the green onions and fresh cilantro.
CLICK Below TO PRINT it for latter & Download …