- 1 pound frozen strawberries (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar, or other sweetener to taste
- Place the frozen strawberries, yogurt and sugar in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately, or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Once frozen it gets really hard, so allow it to soften on the counter for 30 minutes or so before serving.
I prefer sugar, but you can use whatever sweetener you like best. Agave or honey should work well. You can make a variety of nonfat frozen yogurts with this recipe. Substitute the strawberries with your chosen fruit. Blueberries, mixed berries, cherries and peaches would all be good. *3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus *3 Weight Watchers SmartPoints