Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 30 mins
Total Time 45 mins
Yield: 8 servings (2 Freestyle points per serving)
- 3 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons granulated Splenda, divided
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the strawberries, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon Splenda to a medium bowl and mix together.
- In a different bowl add the quick oats, melted butter, vanilla and 2 tablespoons Splenda. Mix together very well.
- Spray a 9″ baking dish (square or round) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the strawberry mixture and spread evenly.
- Evenly spread the oatmeal mixture onto the strawberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the oats are golden brown and crispy.
CLICK NEXT BELOW TO CONTINUE