zero freestyle per 1 muffin, 1SP/2PP
- 1lb fat free ground turkey (weighed raw)
- ½ cup diced peppers
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- ⅓ cup grated carrots
- 1 heaping cup diced zucchini
- ½ cup panko crumbs (I use PC, a Canadian brand, ½ cup= 3SP)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tsp thyme
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 12 hole regular muffin tin with some cooking spray
- In a large bowl mix your turkey with all other ingredients, veggies, egg, panko, seasonings and mix well.
- Place into 10 of your muffin cups and slightly push down on them.
- Bake in oven for approx 40 minutes and serve.
- Meatloaf muffins will store in the fridge for a few days and do freeze well.
Freestyle smart points- zero for 1, 1SP for 2-4, 2SP for 5+, using WW recipe builder Smart Points- 1 each, using SP calculator Points PLus- 2 each using PP calculator Nutritional info- Calories 78…Fat 1.4g…Sat fat 0.2g..Carbs 4.5g…Fiber 0.5g..Sugar 1.1g..Protein 12g using My Fitness Pal, if you enter these numbers into your WW calculator you will get a point value for 1 because this is based on all ingredinets but we know on freestyle most of these ingredients are zero foods